2018 WAEC GEOGRAPHY QUESTIONS WAEC 2018 GEOGRAPHY 2018/2019 Waec GEOGRAPHY Verified/Real Questions And Answers, Expo/Runz | 2018 Waec GEOGRAPHY Practical Expo.
2018/2019 Waec may/june real 2018/2019 WAEC GEOGRAPHY Practical Questions and Answers, solutions, Expo. 2018/2019 Waec GEOGRAPHY Expo, Questions / Answers / 2018 Waec GEOGRAPHY Solutions, expo / runs. 2018/2019 Waec GEOGRAPHY expo, Questions and answers Solution 2018. Waec GEOGRAPHY Expo, Solutions 2018. 2018/2019 Waec GEOGRAPHY Questions And Answers, Real Expo. Waec GEOGRAPHY Answers 2018, Real Expo.
NOTE: SUBSCRIBERS GET ANSWERS FIRST BEFORE WE POST IT HERE FOR FREE
TEXT/ WHATSAPP US:
Invite Your Friends…
11- 20 BACCABABCA
21- 30 CDACBCBACA
31- 40 ACDADCAACB
41- 50 ACDBCBACBA
Waec 2018 Geography Answers
The characteristics of manufacturing industries in tropical african countries are :
*concentrated in towns
*Mainly import substituting
*depend on imported machinery/technology
*production of consumer goods
*some raw materials are imported
– Making relevant products: manufacturing industries in-tropical Africa create an environment where the products created for it populace are made with a proper understanding of their needs.
– Job creation: With vast youth unemployment in the tropical Africa , manufacturing is one of the only sectors next to agriculture that can create a significant amount of jobs for the currently unemployed in these areas.
– Participation in the global economy:
Unlike other countries that have strong manufacturing
sectors, tropical Africa countries is limited in its participation in the global economy.
The problem of manufacturing industries in tropical African countries are:
*poor quality industrial labour
The three factors that have contributed to d high population density in Japan are:
* Aging population: Due to the reduction in birth rate and death rate in Japan, the population density in Japan has increased
* Lifestyle: The lifestyle amongst Japanese has contributed greatly to the high population density in Japan
* Economy: Due to the high population density in Japan , the economy of Japan is strain because government struggle to provide pensions.
i) Insufficient food
ii) Inadequate housing
iii) Traffic congestion
The three characteristics of subsistence agriculture in Nigeria are:
*Land use: Subsistence agriculture tend to be very small because d goods produced is use mainly for consumption in the family.
* Productivity and Inefficiency: Subsistence agriculture is characterized by low input which is mostly provided by d farmer himself e.g seeds, cow dung manure are not purchased by d farmers. Yield per hectare and overall productivity tend to be low
* Huge wastages of resources: In Subsistence agriculture in Nigeria, there are much wastage of resources and production due to d use of unscientific method of production, lack of transport, and shortage of storage facility.
The four advantages of subsistence agriculture are:
*Little or low capital is required to carry out subsistence agriculture
* Provision of basic needs of the family like food and clothing
* Small plot of land can be used to cultivate such as the backyard garden
* It is less stressful
The three disadvantages of subsistence agriculture are:
* Pest and diseases are properly managed
* Crude tools are used such as cutlass, hoe and rake
* No surplus for sale to earn income. All produce are consumed by the family
DRAW THE MAP & LOCATE[www.tinyurl.com/cbkgeomap1]
(i)It leads to provision of social ammenities
(ii)It leads to inventions and innovations due to competition among industries
(iii)It leads to development of oganised market eg cooperative societies
(iv)It leads to attraction of subsidiary industries
(i)The turn over of large scale manufacturing industries is heavy
(ii)Large scale manufacturing industries employ more people
(iii)Large scale manufacturing industries render social services more than small scale manufacturing industries
6a) DRAW THE MAP
Coal is mined by the adit method whereby tunnels are driven in to the hillsides to reach the coal layers which are called seams.
Coal deposits are also known to exist in the middle bely especially Benue State
(6c)- Loss of farmland; Mining has led to the destruction of farmlands especially among the oil-producing communities of the Niger Delta.
-Depletion of reserves; Mineral is a kind of nonrenewable resources. Several of them are already being depleted after a long period of exploitation
– Over dependence; The country depends too much on minerals, especially oil. Other sectors are being neglected as a result. If anything bad happens to the oil,Nigeria will face a big problem
-Mining hazards; Mining has its own risks e.g drilling oil in the swampy mosquito infested delta region and right at sea in offshore locations
More Answers Loading…
DROP YOUR NUMBER ON THE COMMENT BOX TO RECEIVE THE ANSWER DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE
ANSWER LOADING 99% ••••••••••